An air compressor is a device that converts power (usually from an electric motor, a diesel engine or a gasoline engine) into kinetic energy by compressing and pressurizing air, which, on command, can be released in quick bursts.
- To supply air to Button Badge Machine (Hydraulic) for button badge making process
- To supply high-pressure clean air to fill gas cylinders
- To supply moderate-pressure clean air to a submerged surface supplied diver
- To supply moderate-pressure clean air for driving some office and school building pneumatic HVAC control system valves
- To supply a large amount of moderate-pressure air to power pneumatic tools, such as jackhammers
- For filling tires
- To produce large volumes of moderate-pressure air for large-scale industrial processes (such as oxidation for petroleum coking or cement plant bag house purge systems).
|| 220v-50Hz 5.0 HP POWRT
|| 50L Tank
|| Max ; 12 SPSI
|| No-Loadspeed 2800 RPM
|| 120L/Min, 4 CFM