Leisure time often left unattended. What if your free time is filled with DIY Craft try. I’ve included some examples here for you to try:
1) Ombre Nails with a Sponge
2) Make a Heart-Shaped Ring Out of Wire
3) Ramekins, Coffee Beans and Tea Lights
4) Simple white paint hand prints on a black – or colorful – This easy project involves the whole family and can be done in one afternoon and will add a bit of flair to a gallery wall anywhere in the house.
5) Save the sweet memories of your babies by turning clothes they’ve outgrown into a quilted pillow like this one. Make one for each child and they can enjoy it for a lifetime.
This hobby can be used to spend leisure time or to get additional income. In what way? take a picture of your craft and publish results on your FB account or your Twitter or etc. Easy right?
More Craft Business Ideas, click here.
WORK SMART AND HAVE FUN!