Leisure time often left unattended. What if your free time is filled with DIY Craft try. I’ve included some examples here for you to try:
1) Ombre Nails with a Sponge
2) Make a Heart-Shaped Ring Out of Wire
3) Ramekins, Coffee Beans and Tea Lights
4) Simple white paint hand prints on a black – or colorful – This easy project involves the whole family and can be done in one afternoon and will add a bit of flair to a gallery wall anywhere in the house.
5) Save the sweet memories of your babies by turning clothes they’ve outgrown into a quilted pillow like this one. Make one for each child and they can enjoy it for a lifetime.
This hobby can be used to spend leisure time or to get additional income. In what way? take a picture of your craft and publish results on your FB account or your Twitter or etc. Easy right?
More Craft Business Ideas, click here.
WORK SMART AND HAVE FUN!
Interested to start your own business?