Sillhouette Connect gives you the ability to send projects you've designed in Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW straight to your Sillhouette electronic cutting tool with no need to convert them to a Silhouette Studio compatible format.
Silhouette Connect allows you to design a project in either Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW and send it to your Silhouette. You're able to add registration marks for print & cut projects and adjust the cut settings for different materials types. You're also able to cut by individual layer or line color, so you can easily alternate between different blade/pen settings.
1. The Silhouette Connect plug-in allows users to send projects to the Silhouette electronic cutting tool directly from Adobe Illustrator ( CS4 - CS6, CC ) or CorelDRAW ( X4 - X7 ).
2. The Silhouette Connect plug-in includes the ability to add registration marks for print and cut jobs, which work with the Silhoutte machine's registration mark sensor.
3. The license allows the users to utilze the plug-in on up to three different computers. Once installed, the plug-in accessed directly from the major vector imaging program in question.
4. The plug-in requires Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW to be installed on the computer in question. Purchase of the Silhouette Connect plug-in does not include the Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW software.
Compatible Vector Programs :
* Adobe Illustrator CS4 - CS6, CC
* CorelDRAW X4 - X7
Compatible OS Versions :
* Mac - OS x 10.6.8 and higher
* PC - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
Compatible Cutting Units :
* Silhouette CAMEO
* Silhouette Portrait
* Silhouette SD
* Oringinal Silhouette
* Graphtec Craft ROBO ( CC100 - CC300 series only )