For all the small businesses and start-ups out there, check out the newest printer - RICOH SG 3110DN available for dye sublimation transfer applications, a new gel based sublimation ink printer with a built-in ink delivery system.
Ricoh SG 3110DN A4 Printer, complete with 4 units of SubTrans / GelTrans Cartridges. This new CMYK A4 based printer offers superior SPEED and print QUALITY.
The SG3110DN GelJet printer combines the best qualities of inkjet and laser printing. It delivers laser-like color output for a very low cost per page. The output speed is equivalent to that of most laser printers, and far exceeds that of most ink jet printers.
- Print speed of up to 29 pages per minute
- Standard 250-sheet paper tray
- Standard 64 MB memory
New dual-directional pump improves ink usage efficiency.
All inkjet printers must maintain negative print head pressure to keep the ink in the head when not printing.
Legacy inkjet printers have accomplished this with a single-directional pump that periodically ejects ink into the waste tank.
The Ricoh SG 3110DN for SubTrans sublimation printing system is the budget-smart choice for those looking to get into the sublimation printing business.
Packaged in convenient high-capacity cartridges, SubTrans is a high-viscosity, high-yield sublimation ink formulated to produce vibrant, high-resolution images with Ricoh’s GELJET line of inkjet printers.
Please fill up the following form should you have further enquiries & questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours. Thank you.
- We accept returned goods for exchanging or money back guarantee IF they are defective during delivery.
- The return process is simple. Just take the photo on the defective goods and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the goods is broken, just "deliver" it to your nearer dustbin.
- Otherwise, please send the goods to us.
- We will bear the shipping charges on sending back the goods to us and also sending the replaced items to you.
- The return policy will only be effective for a period of 1 week from the time you receive it from the shipping agent.