The dye in the dye-based ink dissolves in water like sugar does in water completely.
Because of this, dye-based inks flow better and have been the standard in inkjet printers. But the dye will re-dissolve and the ink will flow across the paper if drops of water hit the paper.
For normal document printing on inkjet paper, photo paper, pvc card etc, we would recommend dye ink as it is much economic compared to pigment ink.
Please fill up the following form should you have further enquiries & questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours. Thank you.
- We accept returned goods for exchanging or money back guarantee IF they are defective during delivery.
- The return process is simple. Just take the photo on the defective goods and email to us at email@example.com.
- If the goods is broken, just "deliver" it to your nearer dustbin.
- Otherwise, please send the goods to us.
- We will bear the shipping charges on sending back the goods to us and also sending the replaced items to you.
- The return policy will only be effective for a period of 1 week from the time you receive it from the shipping agent.