Pigment inks are comprised of tiny, encapsulated particles that sit on top of the paper, instead of being absorbed into a paper ís fibers, which is what happens with dyes.
Pigment inks are much more stable than dye-based inks, and can last more than 200 years on some paper types, under ideal (museum-quality lighting and framing) conditions.
For T-shirt printing on dark based / light based cotton materials with transfer papers
, it is good to use pigment inks because it is waterproof.
Please fill up the following form should you have further enquiries & questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours. Thank you.
- We accept returned goods for exchanging or money back guarantee IF they are defective during delivery.
- The return process is simple. Just take the photo on the defective goods and email to us at email@example.com.
- If the goods is broken, just "deliver" it to your nearer dustbin.
- Otherwise, please send the goods to us.
- We will bear the shipping charges on sending back the goods to us and also sending the replaced items to you.
- The return policy will only be effective for a period of 1 week from the time you receive it from the shipping agent.