Printers have a removable printer head that holds the ink cartridges. It is important to print a few pages in both black and color at least once per week in order to keep the ink flowing and prevent clogging.
If the printer head nozzles are blocked or dried out you will need to dissolve the dried ink. Normally you can clear up minor clogs and streaking by running the cleaning cycle found in your printer's software utility.
However if the cleaning cycle doesn't do the trick in clearing up poor and incomplete output, don't give up and assume you'll need to buy a new printer head. We can resolve this problem at little cost with printhead cleaner.
Size: 100 ml/bottle
Applicable for cartridge refilled with dye inks
Please fill up the following form should you have further enquiries & questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours. Thank you.
- We accept returned goods for exchanging or money back guarantee IF they are defective during delivery.
- The return process is simple. Just take the photo on the defective goods and email to us at email@example.com.
- If the goods is broken, just "deliver" it to your nearer dustbin.
- Otherwise, please send the goods to us.
- We will bear the shipping charges on sending back the goods to us and also sending the replaced items to you.
- The return policy will only be effective for a period of 1 week from the time you receive it from the shipping agent.