Inkjet paper is made from high quality deinked pulp or chemical pulps and requires good dimensional stability, no curling or cockling, good surface strength, and surface smoothness. Sufficient and even porosity is required to counteract spreading of the ink.
For lower quality printing, uncoated copy paper will suffice, but higher grades require coating. The traditional coatings are not widely used for inkjet papers.
Packing : 100 sheets/pkt
Printer : All inkjet printers
Ink : Dye-Based & Pigmented (Water Resistant & Quick Dry)
Printing : Single side
Please fill up the following form should you have further enquiries & questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours. Thank you.
- We accept returned goods for exchanging or money back guarantee IF they are defective during delivery.
- The return process is simple. Just take the photo on the defective goods and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the goods is broken, just "deliver" it to your nearer dustbin.
- Otherwise, please send the goods to us.
- We will bear the shipping charges on sending back the goods to us and also sending the replaced items to you.
- The return policy will only be effective for a period of 1 week from the time you receive it from the shipping agent.