Light Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper For Inkjet printer
Available for plotter cutting
Packing: 10 sheets/ pack
Light Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
Designed for transferring inkjet images to light garments and substrates including T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, leather, along with other garments. It offers a softer hand effect. The image can be cut with cutting plotter or trimmed as desired.
Using with pigment ink, the color is vivid after transferring with outstanding washability.
1. Print the image by Inkjet printer (Need Mirror Image)
2. Trim or plotter cut the desired image.
3. Put the image faced up on the farbic.
4. Cover a telfon sheet on the image.
5. Heat transfer: 185 degrees, 20 second, 35~40 psi (Medium)
6. Hot peel when the heating time is up.
Please fill up the following form should you have further enquiries & questions. We will get back to you in 24 hours. Thank you.