- It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the DIY Printing Supply website. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the DIY Printing Supply web site.
- Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to DIY Printing Supply Sdn Bhd. The following terms of service (TOS) endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with DIY Printing Supply (DIY). You agree that email will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an email confirming this.
- This confirmation email will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- DIY do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. DIY reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to us to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to DIY's reputation or that of its business partners.
- We do not review any images before you upload them to DIY website. By using ourservice, you assume full responsibility for all of the images that you upload to the website.
- DIY aims to dispatch all orders within 4 - 9 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- Shipping charges are currently paid by DIY's customers depending on where the goods is delivered to and how customers want the goods to be packed.
- As DIY products are personalized we can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 7 days of despatch at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
- Most of the products displayed on this site are available in our Site. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on this site may not be available at Site. The prices displayed on this site are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM) and are valid and effective only in Malaysia.
Accuracy of Colors
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors or our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We will have no liability (whether for damages, return of merchandise for credit, or otherwise) as a result of any variances between the appearance of colors and/or graphics displayed on your monitor and on any finished product purchased by you.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.DIYPrintingSupply.com. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- DIY attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. DIY does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- DIY does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- DIY will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- DIY makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- DIY does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- DIY prohibit shop owners from setting up or putting into circulation any merchandising articles that infringe the original author, brand or copyrights of a third party. Since a majority of the process is done automatically, DIY cannot insure that these rights are never infringed by a shop owner. Therefore, DIY asks all rightful owners that suspect intellectual property rights to let the company know immediately.
- DIY holds the right to immediately delete all content (graphics, logos, text, etc.) that violate the intellectual property rights of an original author, brand or copyright. The shop owner must produce a confirmation of rights to the copyright or rights to use the copyright for every design uploaded. This would require proofing every design before accepted by DIY and potentially by a third party.
- If you suspect intellectual property or copyright abuse, please contact us. Many thanks for your help.
- These terms of service contain the entire agreement between you and DIY relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms of service fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.